International Business RelationsIt Pays to Prepare
Looking to break into the U.S., or expand abroad?
Relationships are bridges to new markets. Most relationships come down to two things – trust and credibility. We help lay the foundation of new networks and connect you with new business opportunities.
You need healthy and established network in place. This is where we come in.
Building the International Bridge
Cultural norms and values differ from country-to-country. Understanding these norms, combined with the relationship between your business and potential partners/customers will have a profound effect at the onset of your relationship.
You don’t always have the time and resources to learn how and why business is done in a particular country. You need an experienced on-the-ground team that understands the local market. That’s where we can help.
We'll help to build your business model for International success
- Identify and map out your short, and long-term goals
- Evaluate your artist’s and/or organization’s needs and desire to do business in the U.S.
- We lay the plans to develop, and increase your brand value and networks
- We help to identify new revenue-generating opportunities
- We work with you to define your goals and objectives
- Guide you through the processes
- Assessment of your Business Model
- Work to define your marketing strategy
- We research and advise on best market opportunities
- Map out your Timing to market
- Implementation of best practices
- Identify potential partners to align and assist with your goals
- Implementation of business and marketing plans
- Project Management
- Financing and Development
- Introductions with strategic partners
- Building a two-way bridge between your territory and the U.S.
- Monitor and review
- Sales and Attention
- Marketing results
- Analytics on outcome of meetings and deals